1. Blame everyone but yourself for losing the election.
2. Tell those who voted against you because they thought you didn't care about them that you really don't care about them.
3. Always listen to Karl Rove. He's infallible and is never wrong.
4. If you're thinking about breaking the 3rd Commandment, ask Dick Morris. They both can't be wrong.
5. You can win without support from students, women, Hispanics, African-Americans and Asians. Karl Rove told me so.
6. What you lack in good public policy positions can be overcome if you have enough money. Karl Rove told me that also.
7. Give millionaires some love. They've sacrificed enough.
8. 47% is less than a majority.
9. Alienate your most ardent supporters after the election. You don't need them anymore.
10. Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.
TRENTON - It was tough, that 12th District Democratic Primary pitting three well-known legislators against one another.Read More >
By JEFF BRINDLE It is critical that the Legislature soon enact a pending bill that would ensure the state’s Gubernatorial Public Financing Program is available in the event of a special election for governor. Not only is there no current legal... Read More >
"In many ways, Fulop has embraced McGreevey’s granular-level approach to retail politics, racing around the state to raise money for congressional candidates in South Jersey one night, showing up at a Morris County Democratic Party function the next. His administration has also awarded legal work to Weiner Lesniak, the Parsippany-based firm run by state Sen. Ray Lesniak, the Union County Democratic Party power broker." - columnist Charles Stile- The Bergen Record
The Back Room is the place where the real work gets done. You will find the analysis, the dirty truth and the inside scoop you’ve come to expect from PolitickerNJ over the years.
Send tips to:
Press releases are submitted by PolitickerNJ users, not by staff. They do not represent the viewpoint of PolitickerNJ.com.