1. Blame everyone but yourself for losing the election.
2. Tell those who voted against you because they thought you didn't care about them that you really don't care about them.
3. Always listen to Karl Rove. He's infallible and is never wrong.
4. If you're thinking about breaking the 3rd Commandment, ask Dick Morris. They both can't be wrong.
5. You can win without support from students, women, Hispanics, African-Americans and Asians. Karl Rove told me so.
6. What you lack in good public policy positions can be overcome if you have enough money. Karl Rove told me that also.
7. Give millionaires some love. They've sacrificed enough.
8. 47% is less than a majority.
9. Alienate your most ardent supporters after the election. You don't need them anymore.
10. Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.
The Democratic National Committee is targeting Gov. Chris Christie as the New Jersey executive begins his term serving as chairman of the Republican Governors Association.Read More >
BY Giancarlo Tello As an undocumented New Jersey student of 17 years, forced to drop out of Rutgers University because I could not afford the discriminatory out-of-state rate of $27,500 a year, I find Martin Perez’ misguided response to the... Read More >
"During my lifetime I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people. I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die."- Nelson Mandela
The Back Room is the place where the real work gets done. You will find the analysis, the dirty truth and the inside scoop you’ve come to expect from PolitickerNJ over the years.
Send tips to:
Press releases are submitted by PolitickerNJ users, not by staff. They do not represent the viewpoint of PolitickerNJ.com.