1. Blame everyone but yourself for losing the election.
2. Tell those who voted against you because they thought you didn't care about them that you really don't care about them.
3. Always listen to Karl Rove. He's infallible and is never wrong.
4. If you're thinking about breaking the 3rd Commandment, ask Dick Morris. They both can't be wrong.
5. You can win without support from students, women, Hispanics, African-Americans and Asians. Karl Rove told me so.
6. What you lack in good public policy positions can be overcome if you have enough money. Karl Rove told me that also.
7. Give millionaires some love. They've sacrificed enough.
8. 47% is less than a majority.
9. Alienate your most ardent supporters after the election. You don't need them anymore.
10. Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.
A former administrator and a former shop foreman at the Passaic Valley Sewerage Commission were convicted at trial today of charges that they directed subordinate employees to complete repairs or improvements at private homes while on-duty for the PVSC, according to Acting Attorney General John J. Hoffman.Read More >
Days Since Last Christie Press Conference (Jan. 9)
BY JEFF BRINDLE Anytime now, the U.S. Supreme Court will render a decision in McCutcheon v. FEC. And while reformists may not like it, the high court is likely to allow national parties to raise far more money. That could strengthen them... Read More >
"The governor has allowed political cronyism to continue and even flourish, rather than stamp it out, with some of his closest confidants enriching themselves through millions of dollars in state contracts, and legal and lobbying fees, an Asbury Park Press review of thousands of pages of campaign, lobbying and contracting documents found."- The Asbury Park Press
The Back Room is the place where the real work gets done. You will find the analysis, the dirty truth and the inside scoop you’ve come to expect from PolitickerNJ over the years.
Send tips to:
Press releases are submitted by PolitickerNJ users, not by staff. They do not represent the viewpoint of PolitickerNJ.com.