1. Blame everyone but yourself for losing the election.
2. Tell those who voted against you because they thought you didn't care about them that you really don't care about them.
3. Always listen to Karl Rove. He's infallible and is never wrong.
4. If you're thinking about breaking the 3rd Commandment, ask Dick Morris. They both can't be wrong.
5. You can win without support from students, women, Hispanics, African-Americans and Asians. Karl Rove told me so.
6. What you lack in good public policy positions can be overcome if you have enough money. Karl Rove told me that also.
7. Give millionaires some love. They've sacrificed enough.
8. 47% is less than a majority.
9. Alienate your most ardent supporters after the election. You don't need them anymore.
10. Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.
In 2009, the late John Sheridan, CEO of Cooper University Hospital in Camden, testified at a hearing regarding how to strengthen employer-based health care.Read More >
By JEFF BRINDLE It is critical that the Legislature soon enact a pending bill that would ensure the state’s Gubernatorial Public Financing Program is available in the event of a special election for governor. Not only is there no current legal... Read More >
"I see Loretta Weinberg in the back of the room. Loretta, you have my eternal admiration for what you did to rid the Democratic Party of a certain political boss. However, not everyone shares that distinction." - Bergen County Republican Freeholder candidate Robert Avery- PolitickerNJ
The Back Room is the place where the real work gets done. You will find the analysis, the dirty truth and the inside scoop you’ve come to expect from PolitickerNJ over the years.
Send tips to:
Press releases are submitted by PolitickerNJ users, not by staff. They do not represent the viewpoint of PolitickerNJ.com.