1. Blame everyone but yourself for losing the election.
2. Tell those who voted against you because they thought you didn't care about them that you really don't care about them.
3. Always listen to Karl Rove. He's infallible and is never wrong.
4. If you're thinking about breaking the 3rd Commandment, ask Dick Morris. They both can't be wrong.
5. You can win without support from students, women, Hispanics, African-Americans and Asians. Karl Rove told me so.
6. What you lack in good public policy positions can be overcome if you have enough money. Karl Rove told me that also.
7. Give millionaires some love. They've sacrificed enough.
8. 47% is less than a majority.
9. Alienate your most ardent supporters after the election. You don't need them anymore.
10. Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.
BY BOB BOWSER To the citizens of the great city of East Orange, I am eternally grateful that you have allowed me to serve as your Mayor for the past sixteen years. As a community of concerned citizens, you have been willing participants in... Read More >
“I haven’t made up my mind whether to do that." - Speaker Sheila Oliver (D-34) on whether she will seek a third term as speaker.- The Bergen Record
The Back Room is the place where the real work gets done. You will find the analysis, the dirty truth and the inside scoop you’ve come to expect from PolitickerNJ over the years.
Send tips to:
Press releases are submitted by PolitickerNJ users, not by staff. They do not represent the viewpoint of PolitickerNJ.com.